Wednesday, March 26, 2014

VALENTINE IN TURI BEACH

 
A very short getway but it was the best valentine I had. Without him nothing to describe in my life.
 
 
Early Morning...boys to MIL place...A great thks to her
In the Ferry while waiting to move off

Yeah..We Reach! To Nongsa takes about 15mins

Checking Lobby

Our Room View was Good de

Never know is so near and yet so nice....
Blue Blue.....the beach are so much better then patong beach....


Surrounded

Spa...was expensive...
My Honey My baby My Darling My Hubby

Swimming while I have my lunch....


The sign at his back....hee

Happy Dining
Good Morning...Breakie

At that moment...life were wonders

JetSki...scary....
Another Pool
Cheeky Boy
Bye Turi...Will be back again!
The saddest thing...nothing to shop and buy...but die die must buy....

No comments:

Post a Comment