Wednesday, November 13, 2013

PHUKET PART III


Today outdoor activite are monkey temple, elephant trekking, ATV, water rafting & mini waterfall...Paying higher price that make me piss off..no good feeling....(long story do not want to talk about it)....anyway I still go.....:(



so many monkeys......



 

Cool ...the elephant are well trained

Feeding banananana



Smelly helmet........NO CHOICE BUT TO PUT ON

Dont Complain ar


Way to the water fall...follow me



Everyone "123" Let Jump!



Last evening view was peace...room view nice view...

Street food ...was yummy...but i had LS nxt morning same as my roommate
Die Die have to buy......


Suppose to go for foot massage...end up i soaking myself in the tub....haiz
Morning "Been con,1000 baht more for outdoor activites say me naggy ...
Evening caught in the rain refused to share a DUDU for $200baht each..and choose to walk 45min back to the hotel ..by the time we reached hotel ...most for the foot massage already knock off....tell me how not to get piss off...what an unpleasant wan!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment