Wednesday, April 3, 2013

"SOFA" 1 OF THE MAIN DISH IN LIVING ROOM



"Sofa" 1 of the main dish in living room

I have love and hate feeling while sourcing the sofa. LOVE - a new look for living room & HATE - could not make up my mind on the color.

My last two set of sofas was made in fabic so this round my hubby and I decided to get a try on Leather.

We walked in Mode Studio (5th shops), selected this sofa in white and we made the full payment. My mind was not in peace as i could not decide White or Earth Color

I still feel that white was really too white for my living room and it is difficult to maintain too…especially 3 MALEs in the house. Seeking advise from a few buddies, they prefer earth color. Immediate nxt day, went back to the mode studio during my lunch time to make the change on the color.

Delivery date was set on 31 Mar , SAT.

The day has come, my phone ring, Hi Madam we are otw to yƶur place to deliver the sofa. I started to get panic and stress….hahahaha…perhaps that my character ba.

"Ting Tong", Sofa here.  Im so happy that I make the right choice of color after everything has settled down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment