Tuesday, April 23, 2013

LUNCH @ TRIPLE 3


Yeah… Triple 3 at Mandarin Hotel….during weekday. My superior bought there to view the rooms and free buffet lunch offered by the sales manager. What a great deal! Triple 3 served Asian cuisine and mostly the food are cooked on spot. Their beverages not only serves coffee and tea but lychee or strawberry tea too. The waiter and waitress are nice and friendly…oh they cleared our unwanted food or plates superfast.  The moment u out to hunt for food and when u back to sit…the plate are cleared….one of the waitress knew we are chit chatting…she asked us  can she cleared the plates as the food are cold no longer nice to consume…I loved her added service ….will revisit there again


 
Freshly sashimi
super happy to see free flow macaroon

red velvet ...


happy me


my superior with my new partner

fav chicken feet

No comments:

Post a Comment